Sand Flush - Psyllium Husk Pellets
How Does It Work?
- The main ingredient of Sand Flush is Psyllium Husk
- Psyllium Husk is derived from the seed of the plant, Plantago Ovata
- Psyllium Husk is a highly soluble fibre which allows it to absorb a large amount of water in the gastrointestinal system
- As Sand Flush pellets absorb water in the intestines a soft, sticky gel is formed
- As the Psyllium gel moves through the intestines, it will pick up sand which will then pass out in the manure
- A lot of horses don't like Psyllium in its pure form. These pellets are highly palatable and even fussy eaters should devour them!
- Helps Avoid The Accumulation Of Sand
- Helps Maintain Digestive Health
- Highly Palatable
- Easy To Feed Pellet
For best results feed Sand Flush once daily for 5 days every month.
It is important to NOT FEED SAND FLUSH CONTINUOUSLY, as the microbes in the gastrointestinal tract will begin to digest the Psyllium as a source of fibre and it will lose its' effectiveness.