Vitamite Super Amino 66
The ultimate high protein nutritional package. Lean muscle mass and strong bone is built by providing good quality protein, amino acids and vitamins and minerals that target muscle and bone growth.
Vitamite® Super Amino 66® contains 66% protein with a unique, horse specific amino acid profile, containing all 10 essential amino acids (EAA) and increased levels of the valuable Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAA) that may be beneficial in the building and the repair of muscle. This unique corrective additive is possibly the most concentrated high protein supplement ever created for horses.
Vitamite® Super Amino 66® contains high levels of vitamins and trace minerals to assist in the development of lean muscle and strong bones and assist in enhancing recovery after work.
Vitamite® Super Amino 66® is the one essential supplement you need in your feed room for:
- Performance & racing horses needing assistance with overall recovery, health, muscle growth and repair
- Poorly conditioned horses
- Horses needing increased top line & muscle mass
- Horses recovering from surgery or injury
- Yearling preparation
- Orphan & backward foals, lagging weanlings & yearlings plus poor milking mares.
- Lean muscle mass and strong bone building by providing good quality protein, amino acids, vitamins and minerals
Other uses include:
- Contains Bonafide® to support strong bones, tendons and ligaments
- Concentrated nutrition for horses under heavy training or needing quick recovery
- Show / Sale preparation - when topline muscle and overall muscle condition is needed
- Feed after illness or surgery – just add roughage
- Feed when your horse is lacking stamina
Race and Performance Horses
- Horse perfect protein and essential amino acids build strong lean muscle
- Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAA) increase the muscle building power of the feed.
- BCAA may be rapidly converted to energy to contribute to the ‘fuel tank’ during races and competition.
- Antioxidants can reduce oxidative damage after exercise, improving recovery times.
- Bonafide® may improve bone geometry and density, that may contribute lowering shin soreness in 2 year olds.
- Essential amino acids and BCAA build good top line and muscle definition.
- Bonafide® assists in keeping bones strong and dense.
- Increased nutrients and a horse perfect protein helps to keep older horses in peak condition
Backward Weanlings and Orphaned Foals
- Essential Amino Acids, vitamins, minerals and Bonafide®, assists to enhance the growth in height and muscle of young growing horses.
- Correct levels of protein, anti-oxidants, Bonafide®, vitamins and minerals help to re-build and
Horses needing more top line and muscle repair
- Good quality protein with the right balance of essential amino acids helps to build lean muscle mass and top line.