Ranvet Folactin Red Plus
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Reflects current scientific research.
- Specifically formulated to meet the needs of brood mares and foals at stud.
- Fortified copper, zinc, calcium, phosphorus plus added magnesium.
- Supplies all essential minerals critical for sound bone growth and development.
- Provides essential co-factors, Vitamins A & D, folic acid for bone development.
- Aids in the promotion of proper absorption, utilization and retention of calcium and phosphorus.
- Safe for pregnant mares, lactating mares, stallions and foals.
- Promotes optimal absorption, utilisation and retention of calcium and phosphorus.
- Provides optimum nutrition during early skeletal development for steady growth.
- Formulated to meet the specific needs of paddocked and stud horses of all ages.
- Rectifies calcium and phosphorus deficiencies and incorrect ratios which negatively impact bone development and soundness.
- Ensures sound bone, tendon and ligament development and integrity.
- Allows proper utilization and deposition of calcium and phosphorus in bone and for red blood cell production.
- Safely supplements and effectively balances vitamin and trace element deficiencies in pastured horses.
- Effective in adult horses where calcium, phosphorus, copper and zinc deficiencies or imbalances may exist.
- Also contains magnesium.
- Easily mixed into the ration.